Wednesday, September 13, 2017

SUO Demos/Designers Showcase Blog Hop

Hello Friends!    


Welcome to SUO Demos/Designers Showcase Blog Hop! 

What is SUO Demos/Designers Showcase you ask? SUO means Stampin' Up! Only. It means when you are creating a project you LOVE using Stampin' Up! products.


I have a closed FB group called SUO Demos/Designers Showcase, and everyone is welcome to this group if you LOVE using Stampin' Up! It is not just for demonstrators and it is open to the public. You can locate the link here.


You are going to love this! I gathered some demonstrators from around the world to hop with me. We are featuring anything from the 2017 Holiday Catalog, which you should have received from your local demonstrator. If you live in Canada, and don't have a current demonstrator, please email me at liz.holloway@gmail.com. I would be happy to send you one.


For my project, as I am working on my Thank You cards for my clients. I want to play with the new sets and sometimes need to bring out my retired products, so this post is on Old & New. 


Sometimes it is necessary to play with retired products. Yes I too have my own collections that I cannot depart with. 





Old: Clouds EF, Thanks Thinlits from Greetings


New: Flourishing Thinlits, Detailed Gate Thinlits, Seasonal Chums Stamp Set


Paper: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Color Theory DP, Tangerine Tango


Halloween is rolling around the corner and it is a great chance to play with the Seasonal Chums before it retires on January 3, 2018.




I love the front back variation, and decided to use only the front of the pumpkin. The pumpkin was colored and then fussy cut.


When you put it all together, it looks rather marvelous!!
I die cut:
  1. the detailed gate and trimmed it down to 4-1/4" w and glued it to the soft sky cs which is embossed withe retired cloud EF
  2. the flourishing thinlits in the color theory dp, and cut the flourishing die in 1/2 to get the maximum use
  3. the "thanks" is from the greeting framelits
It really helps when you have the brush tool to get all the detailed cut outs!






I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:



SUO Demos/Designers Showcase. (Open to all who loves using SU products).



8 comments:

  1. Hi Liz. Love your pumpkin retired or not, sitting on this scary gate. Great thank you cards. Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those ARE oldies but goodies! Darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black & orange against the blue & great colouring of the pumpkin, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. I'm not much of a Halloween fan but this makes me think twice about the gate die

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of old and new. The gate makes a stunning backdrop, great colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use both of these bundles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.