Monday, July 31, 2017

Thinking of You: GDP098

Hello Friends!     

I needed a break from designing and decided to play along with my friends at Global Design Project. As I don't have to think too much, the sketch is already done for me.



My card for today is working with the Climbing Orchid stamp set.


I love working with layers and sponging to give the realistic look of the orchid. I am an orchid lover, and when I saw this set, it is a must have stamp set.


I had remnants of DPs leftover from other projects, and this was perfect layout for it. The leaves were remnants of Birthday Memories. The wider strip of Pear Pizzazz stripes is from the Coffee Break DP. The sentiment is from remnants of Rich Razzleberry cs. NO WASTE! Instead of using another DP, I used the Burlap Ribbon my ribbon element.

Stamps: Climbing Orchid
Inks: Black Archival Ink, Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Pick a Pattern DP, Coffee Break DP, Birthday Memories, Watercolor Paper, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool



I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:



SUO Demos/Designers Showcase. (Open to all who loves using SU products).



2 comments:

  1. Your lovely orchid is so great colored. I totally love your card. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.