Friday, June 16, 2017

Do Something Creative Every Day!

Happy Friday Friends!


Father's Day is here, and I am still in love playing with the Crafting Forever set (143955). What a beautiful gender set for guys/gals.

I am also using the Jar of Love set (141587). When I saw the pens, I immediately thought of inks in a jar.

I stamped the smallest jar onto Watercolor Paper (122959) and fussy cut the jar, and then use the Dapper Denim ink pad (141394) to color the jar. I then stamped the sentiment "Do Something Creative Every Day." in Dapper Denim ink.

The pen is stamped on Whisper White cs (100730) remnants, and color the Lemon Lime Twist, and also fussy cut the pen and aligning the nib to the end of the scrolly sentiment.



I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will be invited to my Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. Qualifying orders are automatically added to StampersPlus VIP Members Only. This page is exclusive to all my VIPs which holds all my patterns and private step-by-step tutorials.

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator! 

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus. 

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

StampersPlus VIP Members Only (by invites only).
SUO Demos/Designers Showcase.(Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.