Monday, April 10, 2017

Don't Miss This! - Stampin' Up! Retiring List is Here!

Hello Friends! 

This past weekend demonstrators from all over the world has been out and about to onStage convention in various areas. I am one of the unfortunate that couldn't make it because I have too many trips on the go this year.

Needless to say, we as demonstrators can view the PDF online through our demonstrator's website, and I am shrieking!! Of course, you will have stay tune for it on June 1, 2017. If you need a catalogue, please shoot me an email at liz.holloway@gmail.com.

In order to make room for all the new products, some of the retired products have to retire. It is sad to see them go but at the same time it great to see new products.


Stampin' Up! has released the Retiring List. To see the items that are being retired, click here.





Make sure you pay attention to the:

  • 2015-2017 In Colors, paper, ink, ink refills and ribbons. 
  • Designer papers and the designer series stacks.
  • Crumb Cake Medium Envelopes.
  • Crumb Cake Notecards & Envelopes.



Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator! 

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus. 



Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites: 
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.