Friday, December 4, 2015

Creative Circle December Blog Hop

Creative Circle December Blog Hop
Welcome to another of the Creative Circle December Blog Hop! If you just came from Fran Sabad's site, you are on the right track. If not, you may want to start at Sandy Mott's site.

I can't believe how time flies by so fast. I barely had enough time to do this project. So I decided to take a bit easier this month for myself and just create one of the same card.

This box is like the last month only this time inside holds a gift card (not shown). This will also hold 3 coordinating cards and envelopes.


Here is a closer look at the coordinating card. I used the Home for Christmas DP and cut each deer out. 


I used the Wonderland Stamp Set with Garden Green Ink, and stamped it on Kraft CS. I also rounded the bottom edges with my 1/2" Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper.
  1. Cut (1) kraft cardstock at 11" x 4-1/4" and score at 5-1/2", round the bottom corners with your corner chomper. 
  2. Cut (1) kraft cardstock at 4" x 5-1/4". Stamp the Wonderland trees in Garden Green Ink. 
  3. Cut (1) 3/4" x 5-1/4" strip of DP (I used the Home for Christmas DP) and adhere to the right side. 
  4. I then used the gold thread and wrapped around my hand to give the loops and secure the ends in place with a glue dot. 
  5. Using your #3 Circles Collections Framelits, cut (1x) in very vanilla cardstock (if you have remnants, use that instead of a whole sheet). Adhere to the mat card. Fussy cut the deer and secure with a multipurpose liquid glue. Then secure the mat piece to the base card with dimensionals. 
  6. Cut the word "merry" on black glimmer paper and secure to the mat card. 
  7. Stamp the word "Christmas" on basic black cardstock. I used white craft ink and then used white embossing powder. Then heat set the powder until melted. 
  8. To finish the card off, I added rhinestones. 

If you want to purchase the template for the Gift Card Combo Box, click on the link above.

This month, I also challenged my team to create an advent calendar. Here is my take on the advent calendar. I mentioned to the team that they can use any retired Stampin' Up! product they have on hand and can use any thing new.

I have a mixture from retired DP, bottle caps, Lovely as a Tree stamp set, Snow Place stamp set, Little Numbers Framelits, tags, etc.


Most advent calendar stops at day 24. I decided to add another box, only bigger. Box 25 is hidden away behind the tree revealing a bigger box.



I can't express myself how grateful I am to adventure into my new line of 3D papercrafting, together my Creative Circle Crew (Barb Stencel, Fran Sabad and Sandy Mott).

Be sure to hop over Sandy's ... click on the icon below.
http://thescrapnstampshop.blogspot.ca/
December Gift To You

During the month of December, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.



I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

2 comments:

  1. HI Liz, You have such great ideas, I love the box, and the adorable rudolph cards. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana - so nice to hear from you!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.